Tickets go on sale Friday 30th of October 2020 at 9am sharp!
Toowoomba Colour Frenzy is coming back!, a bigger and more colourful day for everyone!
Colour Frenzy Toowoomba is working with Dancing Stars Toowoomba to Raise money towards their amazing dancing school.
On Sunday 29th of November 2020, we will be holding the Fun Walk / Run at Newtown Park Toowoomba with our Colourful Fun Run, Market stalls, Free Face Painting, Lots of Giveaways and more!
Starting at 9:30am with our fun run warm up starting at 9:15am and the walk / run at 9:30am finishing at 11am.
We will have our 1.25km loop track marked out for everyone to follow with multiple colourful zones along the way. You can do 1, 2, 3 or 4 laps, its your choice! No timing and No pressure!
5 Colour Stations, 1 Foam Station (BUBBLES) and a new obstacles inflatable crawl station, when was the last time you got dirty and did something you wouldn’t normally do?? All our stations and events are not hard, they are all ages and just for fun!
You can Walk, Jog, Run or even crawl. It’s completely self-paced and untimed. 80% of our attendees walk the events. Please note some areas may be harder to run due to walkers.
Tickets go on sale Friday 30th of October 2020 at 9am sharp! Team tickets also available. Tickets from www.colourfrenzy.com.au
Race pack (Wrist Bands, Glasses, Personal powder bag) collection available from 8:00am to 5:00pm on Saturday 28th of November 2020, Location to be Confirmed and announced on email.
Our fun walk / run the participants will start together at the 8:30am and the fun run will be complete once you have finished your personal distance of up to 5km or 11am. You can come enjoy the Small Markets/Coffee before or after the fun run!
Covid Safe Event Australia
Colour Frenzy events are designed to meet and exceed all Covid safety requirements.
All state requirements are different, we will always make sure our attendees are safe and have everything needed to enjoy our events in the Covid Safe way.
Social Distancing measures will be in place at the event, and we thank you for adhering to them.
In the situation of an event being postponed due to a localised outbreak, your ticket will be automatically transferred to the new date, if you are not able to attend the new event date you will be eligible for a full refund.
Check out our Colour Frenzy Event Video:
EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing an entry ticket to this event you agree to the Event Terms & Conditions as published HERE
TICKETING & ENTRY CONDITIONS
- All participants must have a valid ticket to access the event.
- This is an all ages event.
- This is a all ages event. The event organisers do not recommend that young children be left unattended this event. Children under 5 are free, please let our team know how many children under 5 are attending with you at Racepack Collection on the Saturday.
- Carers accompanying a disabled or restricted mobility person will be admitted free in the company of the ticket holding person they are caring for. This is valid for one carer per person. Carers will receive a free racepack when showing companion card at race pack collection.
- Every person entering the event will receive a race pack, if your wrist band is not shown for any reason you will be asked to show your band or be removed from the event.
Is this a COVID Safe event?
- Yes Colour Frenzy has a Covid Safe plan in place for the event, we have signage, hand sanitizer and high levels of cleaning during the event.
What do we have to do when we arrive?
- Before arriving have your wristband on, then when you arrive you can grab a coffee, a morning sausage sizzle and enjoy the markets before our warm up.
What if we cannot collected Race Pack on Saturday?
- You can get a friend to collect for you all they need is your ticket with barcode to scan.
- We have a very limited amount of racepack collections available Sunday before each wave. This is by ARRANGEMENT only. This is normally for people travelling to the event. The line up on Sunday is quite large so to make sure you can start on time and get as colourful as you can please collect on Saturday.
What is included in the Race Packs?
- Your race pack will include your wrist bands, glasses, reusable water bottle and 1 pouch of coloured powder. if you have ordered extras online (Eg – Tutu, Cap, Shirt or Colour Pouches) your race pack will include your extras.
- You can also purchase these extras at Racepack Collection on the Saturday or at the event on the Sunday.
Are shirts included in the Race Packs?
- To help keep costs of tickets down for families at fun price we have made our shirts optional, that way you can wear a previous white shirt, or you can join in the fun and get your own colour frenzy shirt.
What are the Shirt Sizes and Tutu Sizes?
- Please see our link for details on Shirt Sizes > http://www.colourfrenzy.com.au/shirt-sizing/
What items can’t be brought into this event?
- Alcohol, this is an alcohol-free event.
- Glass - this includes glasses, bottles, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass.
- Bikes, Scooters or any wheeled type vehicle / accessory that is not controlled by a adult.
What can be brought to this event?
- Non-alcoholic drinks - this includes juice, soft drinks, sports drinks. Also, a large variety of non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
- Snacks and Food.
- Dogs are allowed to attend on SHORT leash and at owners risk. Must be good with small children, good in crowds and good with other dogs or will be asked to leave.
- Animals which fall under ‘The Dangerous Dog Act in Australia’ are barred from entry
Following dogs are not allowed as per Dangerous Dog Acts in Australia - Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa, American Pit Bull Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier, Perro de Pesa Canario, Dingo
- Prams, Push along trike and wagons that are always in control by an adult are allowed.
Is there EFTPOS at the event?
- Yes. If you wish to purchase tickets or Merch extras on the day head to our registration tent (unless tickets are sold out prior)
Is First Aid available?
- There will be trained First Aid personnel on site, see the main tent.
Want to come along and Volunteer?
- If you want to have fun covering people in colour and wish to volunteer to help on the day, please head over to our website and click on the “Become a Volunteer” page and follow the prompts.
. For insurance reasons must be over 13yrs old.
- All returning volunteers welcome! Free cold drinks and sausage on the day too!
What if it rains?
- In the event of scattered showers or rain on the day we will still go ahead with the event. It is even more fun in the rain! You can get wet and covered in colours and well how many times do you get a reason to run in the rain and get wet?
- In the event of life-threatening Thunder/ Lighting / Storm putting people at risk of lighting at the time of the event the event will be rescheduled for a further date to be announced at the time of event. In case of rescheduling and ticket holder cannot attend new day and time the ticket holders may transfer their ticket to another person or transfer to a future event date, no refunds are given.
- If needed the decision to postpone the event will be made on event day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check the Facebook event BEFORE departing for the event for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
Where is Lost Property?
- Lost property will be kept at the main tent throughout the event and will be held by the Colour Frenzy team for three days post event.
Can lost tickets be replaced?
- Yes, you can reprint your tickets from email or contact Ticketebo on 1800 381 939 or email at email@example.com for further information.
- You can also show Photo Id at Race Pack collection in the name of the ticket purchaser to collect Race Packs
Can Tickets be shown on Smartphones?
-Yes, part of our 2020 goal is to be more environmentally friendly event, we aim to be paperless for 2020! You do not need to print your ticket you can show your barcode on your smart phone when collecting race pack.
Is this a not-for-profit event?
- No even though we are a for-profit company we always bring along local foundations to help out and make donations to from the profits. Giving back to the community is a big part of this for us. Our Goal for 2020 is to raise $5000 with each animal rescue and $100,000 across Australia.
Can I get a refund or Exchange?
- No, there will be no full or partial refunds on purchased tickets. If you are unable to attend the event or if the event is rescheduled tickets are transferable only. Ask friends or family if they wish to take your spot.
- No name change is needed to transfer tickets to another person. The holder of the barcoded Ticket will receive the race pack.
By purchasing, receiving or using a Race Pack and participating in the Colour Frenzy Event you agree to the terms and conditions of the event, including if ticket is not in your name.
*Plus Booking Fee