About Summer Iron Classic 2019
Warilla-Barrack Point Surf Life Saving Club is very proud to present The Summer Iron Classic.
An exciting and challenging M-Course Ironman event open to competitors from U9 to masters.
With over $7500 worth of prizes for podium winners, dash for cash novelty races and heaps of lucky door prizes including an InFront board, make sure you get your registration in before the close off date to avoid disappointment. The FIRST 100 entries will receive a free singlet.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competitors must be at the competing age of U9+ and hold appropriate swim proficiency assessments.
- Competitors are only permitted to compete in their correct age groups.
- All competitors must be registered and financial members of a surf club of SLSA.
- Club caps must be worn.
- Pink hi-vis rashie compulsory.
- All competitors to be marked with their age group and be wearing the allocated silicone wrist band.
- No outside assistance or individual escorts allowed.
- Competitors not rounding all the markers will be disqualified.
- Any disputes to be presented to the carnival referee.
- The course and/or location may be subject to change depending on conditions on the day.
Should this be the case, details will be placed on our website and in the FaceBook event.
- Should minimum numbers not be achieved in the U9, U10 and Masters events, these races will be cancelled. Athletes will be notified 24 hours before the event and entry fees will be reimbursed.
- All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE should the carnival be cancelled due to circumstances outside of our control.
- Lucky door prizes and prizes for the podium winners will be presented at the conclusion of the carnival.
*Plus Booking Fee