About Yr 6 Graduation Dinner
We are delighted to invite you to the Yr 6 Graduation Dinner for graduating boys and families (including siblings), Class of 2020.
• Premium Summer Banquet Menu
• Alternate Serve Entrée + Main Meal
• Dessert Sharing Platter per table
• Vineyard Beverage Package (Please note that Beverage Service concludes 30 minutes prior to event conclusion) Red, White and Sparkling wines, Imported and Australian premium bottled beers, San Pellegrino mineral water and soft drinks Followed by French handcrafted teas and Vittoria espresso coffee
Student & (Siblings u18 years) Menu Inclusions:
• Three Course Award Winning Renowned Doltone House
• Children’s Menu: Penne Napolitana Pasta Entrée, Chicken Schnitzel and Chips, Gelato Cart for the boys as Dessert
• Unlimited Soft drink and San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water beverage package for event duration
Special Guest: Sydney Magician Dare2Trick
Inclusions: Capture The Moment With Our Event Mirror Booth & Take Home Your Snaps from the night (included in the ticket price). There is also an option to purchase a USB with all the pictures taken on the night for only $25 (see ADD ON “USB Option” under ticketing)
MIrror Booth with Flower Wall from Mirror Booth Australia on Vimeo.
As a year group we appreciate that everyone’s circumstances may be different and it’s been a challenging year to say the least. Should you be experiencing financial difficulty during this time please do not hesitate to reach out to the committee in order to discuss the subsidy of your event tickets. Please also note that our preferred ticketing online system, Ticketebo also offers the option to Buy Now And Pay Later with payment plan instalment options (please refer to the payment section for more information).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• This is a private event strictly for Yr 6 Graduating Boys & families. This event has been organised by the Yr 6 Parent Committee and your pre-payment and commitment is required to secure the booking.
• Please note whilst no cancellation or refund will be offered for change of mind, transfer of ticket holder to another family can be arranged personally and will need to be advised directly to the parent committee no less than five days before the event to be valid.
• Should the entire event be unable to proceed as a result of further Government Restrictions on indoor gatherings not permitting anticipated guest numbers, then Doltone House will provide a full refund on the amount being billed by Doltone House.
• Should guests be unable to attend given COVID-19 positive testing and provide notice to the venue, no less than 5 working days out from the event, then 50% refund on Doltone House per head rate will be provided to cover minimum costs incurred to date.
• Unfortunately all other reasons outside of the above, for non-attendance as previously explained cannot be offered a refund.
• We ask all clients and guests if they have been asked to self-isolate or are showing flu-like symptoms, to not attend or visit our venue(s). If anyone feels unwell during the event please advise staff immediately so we can manage risks appropriately.
*Plus booking fee