About 2017 Make Smoking History Canning Show
This exciting event for Cannington returns, as Cannington Exhibition Centre & Showgrounds brings together the biggest & brightest event....The 2017 Make Smoking History Canning Show.
Come along on Friday night for a great family night out filled with the bright lights of sideshow alley, entertainment from ZAP CIRCUS in their internationally award-winning, hilarious, high energy show, along with the grand finale fireworks at 9pm.
Saturday is another amazing day & night of entertainment with another incredible line-up of entertainment, enjoy Dinkum Dinosaurs & other main stage entertainment closing with the awesome 80s Inc, playing the best 80s dance and party music and is one of the most popular cover bands in Perth, on stage at 7pm.
Food trucks, market stalls, show bags, children’s rides, exhibitors and tons of other attractions on offer throughout this incredible sixteen hour event!
Dinkum Dinosaurs - Saturday only
Cooking & Craft Demonstrations
Sydney or the Bush
ZAP Circus – Friday night only
80’s Inc - Saturday night only
On Saturday afternoon, the stage is handed over to Fred Mafrica of 6PR & TV’s The Couch, to host the Canning Show Talent Quest, where only Perth’s best up & coming talents get to perform.
If you would like to be part of this year’s event email firstname.lastname@example.org to audition in September (there are only 2 audition dates this year). With $1000 in prizes up for grabs, send your applications in NOW.
Enter & Compete
The call for competitive entries for 2017 has begun! For more information on how to enter email email@example.com.
Marvel at the amazing home grown vegetables and flowers, creative crafts and cookery items competing in the amateurs’ competitions. Do you agree with the judges? Who will take out the converted trophies?
TICKETING & ENTRY CONDITIONS:
- All patrons must have a valid ticket to access the event.
- This is an all ages event.
- Children under 15 will be admitted free of charge when accompanied by an adult.
- Carers accompanying a disabled or restricted mobility person will be admitted free in the company of the ticket holding person they are caring for. This is valid for one carer per person.
- This is an alcohol free event. No alcohol permitted or sold on the premises.
- There will be a security check at the gate and prohibited items will be placed aside for collection after the event.
- Security and event personnel may request to inspect any bags brought to the venue
- Picnics are welcome
- Small personal use cameras are welcome
- ^plus booking fee
Is there an ATM and EFTPOS at the event?
There will be ATM near the main turnstile.
Is First Aid available?
There will be trained First Aid personnel on site.
Are you allowed to leave and come back?
Yes, ask for a stamp out.
What if it rains?
If it does rain the show will go ahead unless conditions are deemed to be dangerous.
The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check this website BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
Where is Lost Property?
Lost property be held at the Cannington Exhibition Centre office.
Can I get a refund or Exchange?
No, there will be no full or partial refunds on purchased tickets.