About Regional Tastes
Eynesbury is home to one of Victoria's largest remaining Grey Box Forests and is surrounded by wondrous and very fertile natural landscapes producing some of the best food and beverage products in our state. Regional Tastes is an annual festival where the Eynesbury local community and visitors come together for a day of fun and entertainment to celebrate the regions food and wine offerings by honouring local farmers, wine makers, home brewers, artisanal producers and hospitality industry.
We believe in:
• The social and cultural significance of food and that it is worth celebrating.
• The growth of our local economy by welcoming visitors to our region while respecting our natural environment and our authentic way of life.
• Co-operating with local people and businesses to valorise the local history, culture and typical food and wine offerings of our region.
• In supporting a sustainable food system with a short supply chain where consumers and producers can have a direct relationship
• Cooking demonstrations with local & celebrity chefs
• Wine tastings & wine appreciation
• Shuttle Buses from Melton Station
• Kids Zone & fun fair
• Live music all day
• Food trucks
• Local wineries, breweries & craft beers
The Regional Tastes Food and Wine Festival operates on a not for profit basis. The festival aims to display the diverse range of quality food and wine produced in the region. The event also aims to:
• Promote and support Regional producers
• Educate the public about Regional Produce
• Promote the Melton region and its tourism industry
Limited spaces available for the Prickly Moses Tasting Experience. Pre-register at Information to secure your spot! $20
Tickets sold at the gate are $30 per person.
Family Tickets $65
Parking – Gold Coin Donation to Eynesbury CFA
Shuttle Bus from Melton Station to Eynesbury
$5 payable when you get on the bus at Melton Station. Free back to the station after your visit.
What you can bring - Yourself, family and friends.
What you cannot bring. Due to OH&S:
NO PETS allowed. It is a family day, a lot of kids will be around:
NO SMOKING (smokers are more than welcome to exit the festival for a smoke and come back in if craving).
NO BYO (drinks - food - esky). We have a lot a seating areas with shade (Marquee - kids zone - Homestead - picnic tables area):
NO BYO chairs, tables and/or tents.
Western Water is providing a fresh drinking water station. Dont worry about logistics, we have organised everything for you to have a relaxing & fun day.
- Children 2yrs and under are free and do not require a ticket.
- Children’s entertainment and activity centre is free on entry. Carnival rides are paid by use.
- ^Plus booking fee
By purchasing tickets, and by your presence at Friends of Eynesbury Inc. events, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. Your entry constitutes your consent to such photography, filming and / or recording and to any use, in any and all media throughout the universe in perpetuity, of your appearance, voice and name for any purpose whatsoever in connection with the production presently entitled: Regional Tastes You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent given by you by ticket purchase.