About Sydney Santa Spectacular: Thursday 21 December 2017
Welcome to the Sydney Santa Spectacular, Sydney’s largest Family Spectacular, operating exclusively at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse this December.
After a Huge success! We are back bigger and better in 2017. The Magic of Christmas comes alive with plenty of Christmas cheer to be shared around, with an ultimate North Pole experience and Christmas Fairground. We have your Christmas fun covered with three hours of non stop fun for your whole family! Come along to create magic on Australia's only Double Decker Carousel, decorate your own cookie at Gingerbread Land, Take a twirl on the real ice skate rink, Watch the elves frolic in Santa's Christmas village! Be amazed by 100's and 1000's of decorations that will dazzle your senses.
Fantastic value with so much included in your entry ticket! Create your best Christmas memories with us!
Sydney get ready for the best value this December!
What does the ticket price include?
Your ticket gives you access to unlimited rides and the gorgeous interactive walk-through enchanted snow forest where snow falls daily*, interactive attractions including:
• Gingerbread Land where you can custom decorate your own cookie
• Little elves craft workshop where you can can create your favourite Christmas character!
• Snow World's ice skating on The North Pole's spectacular ice skate rink...one of Australia's largest portable ice skate rinks
• Santa's Turbo Toboggan
• Christmas Fairy reading time and Snow Queen stage entertainment
• Roaming meet and greet characters
• Free parking! Worth ($25)
• Stage entertainment
• Santa Express Train
• A Magical Walk through Enchanted Christmas Forest
• Family Amusement Rides and Attractions, lots of rides to choose from
• Stage Entertainment at 'North Pole's Main Stage'
• Australia's only enchanting Double Decker Carousel
• Spectacular Snow Castle and Christmas theme inflatable world
And much much more!
All this value for one low price ticket! Where else can you find that value?
How awesome is that!
There are no extra costs unless you choose to hire a child aid at the ice skating, buy Santa photos/merchandise, play sideshow games, and food available to purchase.
The concept is you don't have to pay for anything once you come in unless you choose too.
*snow falls from artificial snow machines
- Children under 2 are free and do not require a ticket.
- Please arrive 20 mins before your session starts.
- Skating requires gloves. Ice skate child aid available at extra cost.
- Tickets are non refundable but are transferable to other people. Date and session time changes are not permissible.
- This is an all weather event. Over 80% of the event attractions are undercover. Refunds will not be given for extreme weather conditions (heat or rain).
- Please note we endeavour to have all rides operating for every session on every day - however on occasions rides may require maintenance to ensure safety standards are met, so will not operate at that time.
- ^ Plus Booking Fee