About Yarra Valley Pro Rodeo
A fun filled evening of entertainment for the whole family amongst the pictures views of the Yarra Valley. Food, beverages and licensed bar available. Carnival fun for the younger generation along with an action packed night of barrel racing, team roping, Bronc & bull riding. Music by “RUCKUS” will be playing through the breaks. Funds raised from the rodeo will once again go to various charity’s, so pull on your boots for this exciting event.
We have taken on board the suggestions from the patrons of last year’s event and trust that next January 21st will be bigger and better, and most importantly that you will enjoy the 5 hour show!
^ Plus booking fee. General Admission ticket holders need to bring their own (camping) chairs.
Concession applies to current Pensioner, Senior and Student card holders.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Management reserves the right to refuse entry and to also remove any person behaving inappropriately.
2. All entry tickets are non-refundable but are transferable to other people.
3. Children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult as there are licensed premises at the venue.
4. Children under 4 years old are FREE and require no ticket. Children under 4 years old accompanying their parents into the Ringside or Grandstand section are required to sit on their parents lap (or alternatively purchase a child ticket to that section.)
5. Ticket holders of GRANDSTAND or RINGSIDE tickets are guaranteed a seat in their chosen Section. Seating is unreserved so we recommend you arrive early to ensure your party/group are able to sit together. Your purchase of a GRANDSTAND or RINGSIDE ticket will ensure enjoy a premium view of the event.
6. Patrons will NOT be permitted to bring any glass items into the venue.
7. Management reserves the right to inspect all bags upon entering and exiting the venue
8. THIS is a SMOKE FREE event patrons are welcome to smoke outside the grounds but must have a pass-out to return.
9. No commercial photography, filming or recording is permitted without prior permission from the organisers.
10. All ticket holders understand they may be filmed or photographed while attending this event.
11. No external food or drink is allowed into the venue. Due to health and safety regulations to which we must adhere. The only way to avoid issues is to stop people bringing food and drink items with them. Sealed unopened plastic water bottles are fine. ALL bags will be checked and items which are not permitted will be confiscated. You can certainly return them to your car if you wish.
12. There will be PLENTY of food and beverages available around the grounds with a fully licensed bar.
13. No dogs or camping on the grounds of the Healesville racecourse.
14. General admission areas will need to bring a camp chair.
15. This is an outdoor event bring along a hat and sunscreen if needed.
16. There will be specified family areas, check ticketing for more information.