About Bellarine Agricultural Show 2024
The Bellarine Agricultural Show is the only traditional small rural show in the greater Geelong region, showcasing the agricultural pursuits of the Bellarine Peninsula for more than 30 years. The Show provides an important forum for the rural community to gather together to exhibit their wares, share their skills and educate the wider community.
Our Society’s aim is to present a wholesome, family friendly experience reflecting old-fashioned country values that truly offers something for everyone! We particularly focus on affordability for families, and encourage children’s active participation at our Show.
Entry Terms and Conditions:
- NO public entry prior to 9:00am.
- Pedestrian entry via Sproat Street gate or via the main gate on Boat Road.
- Limited free parking is available inside the reserve via the Main Gate on Boat Road.
- Dogs are to be leashed at all times unless involved in demonstration or competition.
- Your safety is our highest priority, however all persons entering the grounds or competing do so at their own risk.
- This is a non-alcoholic event.
- A good way to come to the show is by Port Phillip Ferry (from dock to Showground is approximately a 1.5km walk on relatively flat ground).
(*) plus booking fee