About Biodynamics & Beyond | JULY 2022
Biodynamics & Beyond workshops merge the principles of Biodynamics, Syntropics & Natural Sequence Farming to improve health & financial viability for landholders from the suburbs to the stations.
We have 4 immersive workshops each year, with seasonal focus, and practical experience
- Making & burying biodynamic preparations
- Digging & applying biodynamic preparations
- Syntropic agroforestry row creation
- Management of syntropic rows
- Identifying water movement
- Moon cycles
Shane shares how to have a working landscape with increasing health, creating resilience with biodiversity, maximising soil hydration with vegetation while minimising mechanical earthworks, improving landscape fertility, benefiting people, plants & animals…
- Making & applying your own Biodynamic Preparations
- Creating biodiversity with Syntropic Agroforestry
- Rehydrating the landscape with Natural Sequence Farming
Juli shares how to find the principles of health for being human, these are the same as for the landscape, doing less (letting go of control), needing less (less inputs), improving flow (hydration), and embracing every part of your physical self (diversity).
Camp sites & amenities are available for attendees.
Arrive late Friday to set up camp
Meals provided, Friday dinner through Sunday lunch.
AirBnB available, please follow links.