About Ride the Soundwave Festival
Boy & Bear, The Waifs, Busby Marou, Tullara and Mitch Tambo are set to rock the beachside stage in Port Macquarie at the 2023 Ride the Soundwave Music festival. Markets, food stalls, the barrel room bar and a family zone will be made available to all at the festival.
The all ages music festival will feature a mix of indie, folk, rock acts and will run alongside the broader Ride the Wave Festival featuring the annual Ride The Wave Junior Surf Pro. The Ride the Wave Festival is the annual fundraising event for Make a Difference PMQ that showcases our region to the wider community whilst advocating for the disadvantaged and marginalised. In this way, all money raised goes back to the local community.
The Ride the Soundwave venue is located alongside Port Macquarie’s largest holiday park (NRMA Breakwall Holiday Park) allowing visitors to stay on-site and walk to the festival, beach and skate park to enjoy everything that Ride the Soundwave has to offer. Some of Port Macquarie’s best known holiday accommodation is also located within easy walking distance to the venue – with free parking also available.
VIP ticket packages are available with the VIP Premium Package for two providing two nights cabin accommodation at NRMA Breakwall Holiday Park, tickets to Ride the Soundwave Music Festival, a merch pack, hamper and backstage access. The VIP package will include sectioned seating, and waited service at Ride the Soundwave Music Festival.
Terms & Conditions:
- Children under 4 years are free however still require a ticket.
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied all times by a responsible parent/guardian.
- We accept Companion Cards at this event. The person with the disability is required to buy a ticket as normal. Their Companion is not required to buy a ticket but should show a valid companion card on arrival at the venue where they will be let in free of charge.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry and to also remove any person behaving inappropriately.
- VIP ticket holders are required to be 18 years old or over. Included in your ticket price is sectioned seating and VIP access to the bar and amenities.
- VIP Premium package ticket holders are required to be 18 years or over. Included in your ticket price is 2 nights cabin accommodation at NRMA Breakwall Holiday Park, 2x Ride the Soundwave Festival tickets, a merch pack, hamper and backstage access.
- All ticket holders understand they may be filmed or photographed while attending this event.
- There will be food and beverages available around the grounds with a fully licensed bar. Management reserves the right to inspect all bags upon entering and exiting the venue.
- NO BYO by law. No Eskys will be permitted into the venue. Sealed unopened plastic water bottles are fine. Tap water available for refilling bottles.
- Patrons will NOT be permitted to bring any glass items into the venue.
- This is an outdoor event - we recommend you bring along a hat and sunscreen if needed.
- No passouts after 7pm.
*Plus booking fee