About Rodeo by the Sea
The Rodeo is coming to Streaky Bay on Saturday 28th November 2020!!!!
Under the guidance and support of the Australian Professional Rodeo Association (APRA), the oldest national rodeo organisation in the world, this event is expected to become the most anticipated event on the Eyre Peninsula and the most welcomed event on the national rodeo circuit.
A family event with full catering and bar facilities, amusements and retail vendors.
VIP Experience - Behind the Scenes Package for 2.
Get behind the scenes in areas normally off limits. Meet the cowboys, stock contractor, bull fighter, officials and the animal athletes. Get your photograph taken in the chute area by an APRA official photographer.
You must be:
- 18 years of age and over.
- Not be intoxicated.
- Follow the instructions of the tour guide at all times.
- Respect the sacred zone you are welcomed into.
- Follow the instructions in the confidentially clause.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- No BYO.
- No Dogs.
- No Professional Photographers or Videographers Permitted.
- Children Under 18 Years Must be Accompanied by an Adult.