About Rodeo Promotions NT: Rnd 3, Northern Golden Buckle Rodeo Series
Gates Open 2.30pm
Slack starts 3.00pm
VIP AREA OPEN 4.00pm-9:00pm
BAR OPEN 4:00pm-1:00am
Main Event Rodeo Start 5.00pm
Entrance into Rodeo is between gates 1 & 2
Disabled parking in front of entrance.
Gates will be closed at 10pm if you leave the Rodeo after gates closed you will not be able to get back in.
Band starts straight after Rodeo finishes.
Come join the action packed Rodeo for the whole family as we bring to you Bull Riding, Saddle Bronc, Barrel Racing, Roping, Bucking Ponies.
And for the after party put your dancing boots on for The Captain.
Followed by DJ Sonix till 1am
- This is a fully catered event.
- STRICTLY NO GLASS, STRICTLY NO BYO ALCOHOL
- Bring chairs or picnic rugs for general entry
- Bar available from 4pm – 1am
- Overflow Carpark through gate 4 (Traffic Control in place).
- Campers only allowed access night of Rodeo (not the day before) through Gate 4, swags permitted for camping but strictly (NO TENTS) & NO GLASS.
- Concession applies to current Pensioner, Seniors, Health Care and Student Card holders & Defence force personal. Please present your valid concession card upon arrival.
- Children under the age of 16 MUST be always accompanied by an adult, as this is a licensed premises venue.
- VIP ticket holders are required to be 18 years old or over. Under 18 VIP children must be accompanied by a VIP adult. Included in your ticket price is access to the VIP area located in the arena providing a premium view of all the action, together with catering includes grazing & nibbles table), as well as drinks for duration of the Rodeo approx. 4 hours, RSA & Licensing laws apply.
- *Plus booking fee