About Kingswood | The Alice Springs Brewing Company
After a massive 30 date tour throughout Europe this year, Australian rock band Kingswood are returning home and excited to announce their biggest tour to date and lucky for us, Alice Springs Brewing Co has made it to the list!
Coinciding with the tour announcement, Kingswood have released their new single ‘Burning Holes’. This is hands down the best writing to come from the Kingswood camp since in recent times and heralds a significant return to form for the critically acclaimed 4-piece.
The new single is the first track from their forthcoming studio album 'Home' coming out in February 2023. The new album ‘Home’ is melodically rich in Americana vibes and bluesy rock after being mixed and mastered in Nashville by revered American engineer Eddie Spear (Zach Bryan, Chris Stapleton, Brandi Carlisle).
Ticketing Terms & Conditions of Entry
This event is presented by SRO Events, hereby known as the Promoter, and these terms and conditions apply to any event, performance, show, activity or function at any staged venue or designated area that is operated by the Promoter.
By purchasing or holding a ticket you agree to the terms outlined in the ticketing terms and conditions of entry as follows:
The Promoter will not replace your ticket if lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, forged or unreadable.
The Promoter may choose not to enforce a term of these Terms & Conditions in some cases in its absolute discretion without affecting its right to enforce that term in other cases, including by replacing tickets (except forged tickets) if you can demonstrate proof of purchase and identity acceptable to the Promoter.
a) Event and venue staff, contractors, management reserve the right to inspect and search bags brought in and out of the venue
b) Persons under the age of 18 will not be admitted to the event and all ticketholders must carry valid photo ID and present their identification to event and venue staff upon entry to the venue
c) Persons must not enter any of the venue’s restricted areas such as back of house, competition or performance areas, dressing rooms, VIP areas, staff and crew areas or any area not generally accessible to the public
d) Pass-outs will be issued at the discretion of event and venue staff
e) Narcotics (other than those prescribed by a registered medical practitioner) must not be taken into the venue
f) Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or out of the venue
Refusal of Entry and Eviction:
1. The venue and any staff, contractors, management reserve the right to refuse entry and may evict persons from the venue or event in the case of:
a) damaged, defaced, forged, copied or unauthorised sale of a ticket
b) persons are considered to be under the influence of drugs or disorderly
c) persons are wearing or displaying commercial, political or offensive signage or logos
d) persons are not in possession of a valid ticket or accreditation
e) persons refuse to submit themselves or their belongings for inspection
f) persons are carrying items which have the potential to cause injury or a public nuisance – this includes restricted or prohibited items listed in clause 2
h) persons refuse or fail to comply with requests made by event management, staff, contractors, police or security officers
i) persons refuse requests made by venue management in relation to event covid-19 management plans
Restricted and Prohibited Items:
2. The following items must not be brought into the event or venue:
-Food, alcohol or other beverages
-Cameras – no professional standard or video cameras
-Glass, aluminium, steel/metal containers
-Metal cutlery, scissors, or knives of any sort
-Umbrellas, marquees or shade tents
-Weapons or items that are deemed unsafe by event staff or management
-Any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer
No Resale at a Premium:
3. It is a condition of the right of admission to the event that without the written consent of the event promoter you and each subsequent holder of a ticket agrees not to:
a) resell or transfer, or attempt to transfer, the ticket at a price greater than the face value of the ticket (including via auction sale)
b) use it for advertising, promotion, competitions or commercial purposes
c) bundle the ticket with other goods or services, such as food and beverage, accommodation or transport
If this condition is breached, the promoter may deny the holder admission to the event and retain the price of the ticket.
Liability and Risk:
4. Patrons wishing to bring personal items into the venue or event do so at their own risk. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any damage to, loss or theft of, your personal property.
5. The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have an uninterrupted or uninhibited view of the event from your location within the venue, nor does the Promoter give warranty as to the quality, content, or duration of an Event.
6. There are risks associated with attending Events and associated activities that may result in patrons being injured. To the extent permitted by the law, you agree not to bring any claim or proceeding against the Promoter for any damage, loss, injury or liability you may suffer in accessing a venue or attending an Event.
7. Patrons attending an Event do so at their own risk and assume all risk and liability for personal injury or death. The Promoter bears no liability for any personal injuries, health problems or death sustained at or after an Event, including directly or indirectly resulting from any existing medical condition. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss. Use earplugs if necessary.
8. Photographs and video taken within a venue may be used only for private non-commercial purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, commercial purposes include licensing, merchandising, memorabilia or marketing.
9. With or without your knowledge, you may be recorded on CCTV or other forms of surveillance in, or in the vicinity of, the venue, filmed or photographed individually or in a crowd scene by any person and your voice recorded at an Event (or any one or more of these things). You irrevocably and unconditionally consent in perpetuity and without compensation to the recording, filming, photographing, transmission and use (or any one or more of these things) by the Promoter and its nominees (or either) your likeness and voice (or either) by any means (including, audio and visual recordings by television cameras and photographers) throughout the world, to the fullest extent possible, including for official broadcast and promotional purposes (or either).
Event Changes and Cancellations:
10. The Promoter may add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists or vary advertised programmes, prices, times, venues, seating arrangement or audience capacity without any compensation to you.
11. The Promoter may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop an event, or deny access to a venue, due to adverse weather, dangerous situations or any other causes without compensation to you.
12. The Promoter is not liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of any event being cancelled, postponed or changed. The Promoter disclaims the existence of any common law duty of care to you.
13. Except as required by law, no refund or exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances if that Event is postponed or cancelled, and then according to that Event’s refund and exchange policy (if any).
14. The Promoter reserves the right to update, modify or change these Terms from time to time. Any changes will be available on the Promoter’s website.
15. Ensuring the health and safety of the community is our top priority, and patrons will be denied entry to the venue should they have symptoms that may place persons at risk or endanger or impact public health.
16. Patrons are expected to follow any requests regarding COVID-19 including maintaining distancing requirements and venue instruction relating to COVID-19.
17. Any requests relating to COVID-19 that are not adhered to will be treated as non-compliance with venue requirements and subject to eviction from the venue.