About Yarra Valley Pro Rodeo 2024
A fun filled evening of entertainment for the whole family amongst the picturesque views of the Yarra Valley. Food, beverages and licensed bar available. Carnival fun for the younger generation with free face painting (Kids only) Jamie & Kim's Austrailan wildlife mobile animal zoo will be Free once again. Andys antics will be entertaing the kids from 4 -5pm along with an action packed night of Barrel racing, Team roping, Breakaway Roping Bronc & Bull riding and much more!
So pull on your boots and grab your cowboy hat for this exciting event!
This is an OUTDOOR event.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. * Plus booking fee.
2. General Entry ticket holders need to bring their own (camping) chairs.
3. Concession applies to current Pensioner, Seniors, Health Care and Student Card holders. Please present your valid concession card upon arrival.
4. Children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times, as there are licensed premises at the venue.
5. Children under 4 years old are FREE and require no ticket. Children under 4 years old accompanying their parents into the Ringside or Grandstand section are required to sit on their parents lap (or alternatively purchase a child ticket to that section.)
6. Management reserves the right to refuse entry and to also remove any person behaving inappropriately.
7. All entry tickets are non-refundable but are transferable to other people.
8. Ticket holders of GRANDSTAND or RINGSIDE tickets are guaranteed a seat in their chosen Section. Seating is unreserved so we recommend you arrive early to ensure your party/group are able to sit together. Your purchase of a GRANDSTAND or RINGSIDE ticket will ensure enjoy a premium view of the event. Grandstand & Ringside ticket holders are reminded to remain seated so as to not obscure the view of those behind.
9.VIP MARQUEE ticket holders are required to be 18 + . Included in your package price is access into the Vip Marquee area located Ringside providing a premium view of all the action, along with roving entree served at 5pm & Bulls & Broncs Buffet meal at 6 .30pm . Complementary beer, wine, Prosecco & soft drinks. Spirits are available at saloon bar prices. Private toilets, VIP parking ONLY thru gate E where you will show the gate attendant your ticket to then be directed to the VIP trackside carpark . Upon gate entry you will show your ticket which will be scanned . Each VIP ticked purchased will also include a Stubbie Cooler & a YVR cow tag keyring!
10. No commercial photography, filming or recording is permitted without prior permission from the organisers.
11. All ticket holders understand they may be filmed or photographed while attending this event.
12. There will be PLENTY of food and beverages available around the grounds with a fully licensed bar.
13. Management reserves the right to inspect all bags upon entering and exiting the venue.
14. NO BYO ALCOHOL by Law. Eskys will NOT be permitted into the venue. Sealed unopened plastic water bottles are permitted. There is plenty of tap water available to refill bottles.
15. Patrons will NOT be permitted to bring any glass items into the venue.
16. No dogs allowed into the event.
17. No camping on the grounds of the Yarra Glen racecourse.
18. This is an outdoor event - we recommend you bring along a hat and sunscreen if needed.
19. Please note that there will be NO PASS OUTS.
20. For the care of all patrons we ask that in all seated areas patrons REMAIN seated. Anyone wanting to stand in these areas will be graciously escorted to the standing area.
21. Parking is FREE but limited at the racecourse .We do advise if you are local to the area other options e.g Uber.
22. The Car park gate will close at midnight. All patrons will be required to exit through the main gate.