Pricing to make every event organiser smile.
We understand how important every cent is to ensure a successful event. That's why we have no hidden costs and our pricing is very simple to understand for you and your customers.
Free events are free for both the event organiser and consumer.
For normal paid events, Ticketebo is also free for event organisers. There are no registration or set up costs and no monthly account fees.
Instead, we charge a small booking fee to your customers of 3.85% (Incl. GST) of the ticket order value. And there are no additional credit card fees - these costs are all covered in the 3.85% booking fee.
How the booking fee works:
|Ticket Price||Booking Fee (Inc)|
We think that makes today’s $5 online booking fee to buy your $20 cinema ticket online look decidedly rich!
If you’d rather absorb the booking fee into your ticket price (and not display a booking fee to the consumer) – we can do that too by deducting our 3.85% fee from your ticket revenues.
Additional services available to organisers
In addition to our standard ticketing and event registration services, we also offer a range of premium services designed to build your event's branding, maximise ticket sales across all channels, and ensure your event runs even better on the day. These services include:
• Entry Staffing: we offer the full provisioning of entry management staff by experienced event personnel.
• Production of physical tickets: incorporating our integrated barcodes on all tickets (therefore entry management can be driven by our free entry manager App) to complement online ticket sales via Ticketebo.com.au.
• The build and hosting of custom event websites into which seamlessly integrates our ticketing engine.
• Bespoke ticket designs: the creation of a custom ticket design for your event without Ticketebo co-branding.
• Full ticketing integration onto Facebook: sell your event tickets directly from your facebook page (coming soon).
Premium Organiser Services do incur additional fees for the organiser - for more information about our range and pricing of please contact us on 03 9005 7750.
Payment to Organisers
We know how important it is to access your sales revenues before the event to help pay suppliers and make the event even better.
Simply register your bank details using the form provided, then request a pre payment transfer amount, and we will deposit up to 50% of all your accumulated ticket revenues into your bank account before the event, with the balance of monies automatically deposited 5 days after your event.