Pricing to make every event organiser smile.
We understand how important every cent is to ensure a successful event. That's why we have no hidden costs and our pricing is very simple to understand for you and your customers.
Free events are free for both the event organiser and consumer.
For normal paid events, Ticketebo is also free for event organisers. There are no registration or set up costs and no monthly account fees.
Instead, we charge a small booking fee to your customers of 3.85% (Incl. GST) of the ticket transaction value, with a minimum booking fee per transaction of $1 (Inc. GST).
Or if you’d rather absorb the booking fee into your ticket price (and not display a booking fee to the consumer in the checkout process) – we can do that too by deducting our booking fee from your ticket revenues.
There are also no additional credit card fees - these costs are all covered in the booking fee charge.
Examples of how the booking fee is applied to a customer order:
|Order Value||Booking Fee (Inc)|
We think that makes today’s $5 online booking fee to buy your $20 cinema ticket online look decidedly rich!
Additional services available to organisers
In addition to our standard ticketing and event registration services, we also offer a range of premium services designed to build your event's branding, maximise ticket sales across all channels, and ensure your event runs even better on the day. These services include:
• Entry Staffing: we offer the full provisioning of entry management staff by experienced event personnel.
• Device Hire (iPads or iPhones with 3G/4G connectivity) should you wish to hire devices for your entry staff to use at the door to scan tickets.
• Production of physical tickets: incorporating our integrated barcodes on all tickets (therefore entry management can be driven by our free entry manager App) to complement online ticket sales via Ticketebo.com.au.
• The build and hosting of custom event websites into which seamlessly integrates our ticketing engine.
• Bespoke ticket designs: the creation of a custom ticket design for your event without Ticketebo co-branding.
Premium Organiser Services do incur additional fees for the organiser. For more information and detailed pricing for our premium product & services, please contact our Client Services team on 1800 381 939.
Payment to Organisers
We know how important it is to access your sales revenues before the event to help pay suppliers and make the event even better.
Simply register your bank details using the form provided, then request a pre payment transfer amount, and we will deposit up to 50% of all your accumulated ticket revenues into your bank account before the event, with the balance of monies deposited 5 days after your event.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for Event Organisers, or chat to us live using the live online chat function on the bottom right hand side of the screen. Alternatively drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 381 939.
Want to read what Event Organisers say about Ticketebo? We hope the following independent reviews from other Event Organisers resonate well with you as they share their experiences about using our services.