Superior ticketing platform to sell tickets online for free
Pricing to make every event organiser smile.
We understand how important every cent is to ensure a successful event. That's why our event ticketing software has no hidden costs and our pricing is simple to understand for you and your customers.
Free events are free for both the event organiser and consumer.
For paid events, Ticketebo is also free for event organisers. There are no registration or set up costs, and no monthly account fees when using our event ticketing software. Instead, when you sell a ticket online, we charge a small booking fee to your customers of 4% (Incl. GST) of the ticket order value (with a minimum booking fee of $1.20).
Our fee structure is better than other ticketing companies (who typically charge a Transaction % Fee AND a fee Per Ticket), whereas our booking fee is charged ONLY on the ticket order value (regardless of how many tickets are ordered) - meaning less fees charged to your customers!
Or if you’d rather absorb the booking fee into your ticket price (and not display a booking fee to the consumer in the checkout process) – we can do that too by deducting our booking fee from your ticket revenues.
There are also no additional credit card fees or surcharges when you sell tickets through our online ticket platform - these costs are already covered in the small booking fee.
Here are some examples of how our simple, low cost booking fee is charged for various sample customer orders:
|Order Value||Booking Fee (Inc)|
|Free (eg x3 $0 tix)
|$10 (eg x2 $5 tix)
|$20 (eg x1 $20 tix)
|$30 (eg x3 $10 tix)
|$40 (eg x2 $20 tix)
|$50 (eg x1 $50 tix)
|$75 (eg x3 $25 tix)
|$100 (eg x2 $50 tix)
Additional services available to organisers
In addition to our standard event ticketing software and event registration services, we also offer a range of premium services designed to enhance your event's branding, sell tickets across all channels, deliver exceptional customer service, and ensure your event runs even better on the day. These services include:
• Entry Staff & Box Office Sales Staff: we offer full provisioning of box office sales and entry management staffing Australlia-wide by experienced event personnel. For more info about our comprehensive On-Site event solutions Click Here
• Event specialist Multi Channel Contact Centre Services (Australian based): including outsourced call management; email, live chat & social media contact management. Learn More
• iOS Event Leads Management app for Exhibitors at Conferences, Trade Shows and Expos: enabling the instant delivery of patron contact information (via the ticket sales process) to exhibitors by scanning the patron's ticket/lanyard inside the event). Learn More
• Pre-allocation of barcodes for 3rd party print management (for printed tickets / lanyards)
• Ingestion of 3rd party barcodes into Ticketebo's scanning software.
• Turnstile Integration: ingestion of live ticket sales data into existing venue turnstile infrastructure.
• Device Hire (iPads or iPhones with 3G/4G connectivity) should you wish to hire devices for your entry staff to use at the door to scan tickets.
• Production of physical tickets: incorporating our integrated barcodes on all tickets (therefore entry management can be driven by our free entry manager App) to complement online ticket sales via Ticketebo.com.au.
• The build and hosting of custom event websites and other custom registration solutions which seamlessly integrate with our ticketing engine.
Premium Organiser Services do incur additional fees for the organiser. For more information and detailed pricing for our premium product & services, please contact our Client Services team on 1800 381 939.
Payment to Organisers
How and when do I get paid?
In terms of ticketing funds payout, when using our default payment method, we pay out your ticket monies at the end of your event: the timing of which is that we send a final sales report on the Monday after your event - and on your approval and submission of your bank details, we pay the net funds out the next business day.
Need money sooner than that? If accessing ticket revenue monies from your event during the ticketing campaign is important, then please reach out to our sales team to enquire about our latest integration with Stripe Payments (which allows organisations to access ticket monies during your ticketing campaign.
(NB Organsations must have a Stripe account; additional Stripe transaction fees apply). Click to find out more about this feature.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for Event Organisers, or chat to us live using the live online chat function on the bottom right hand side of the screen. Alternatively drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 381 939.
Want to read what Event Organisers say about Ticketebo? We hope the following independent reviews from other Event Organisers resonate well with you as they share their experiences of using our event ticketing software and services.